Menu
Slinn
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No signal for 48 hours

Ive had no service for 48 hrs and online chat isnt available. Ive tried resetting my password to see if anything is wrong with my account but it bounces back to me as ive no service to recieve any type of communication except email. I have no landline and only use my mobile for contacting people.... Any help?
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No signal for 48 hours

I assume you mean no signal on your phone?

If so firstly reboot the phone, if not resolved
Go to the EE website check your post code for issues, if not
Try your phone a couple of miles away, still not working
Remove, gently wipe the gold fingers on the SIM card ( dry lint free cloth) reinsert and restart, still not resolved
Can you try your sim in a different virgin phone, or a different virgin sim in yours, if the sim works in a different phone, you phone is broken
If the sim does not work in a different phone you need a new sim
If not of this helps call 0345 6000 789 from any phone local charges apply
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Slinn,

Thanks for your post on the Forum, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your mobile service for the last few days.

Have you been able to try the suggestions that J0hn advised? Is your mobile working now?

If you are still having problems, I'd love to help further, so please let me know what you've tried so far. If you would like to get in touch direct with our Mobile Tech team, please give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone).

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Slinn
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cheers however like i stated in my previous post, i have no signal so i dont know how id make the call??

Ive had to take a new contract out and ill be contacting virgin mobile in due course
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Slinn,

You don't mention if you've tried the things that have been recommended to you in order to get your mobile service working.

Please let us know what you've tried so far so that we can help further.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Slinn
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ive restarted, reset, factory formatted, Ive took my sim out and put it back in again.. Still nothing. If i had a second phone id have tried that option.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Slinn,

Thanks for letting me know what you've tried so far. I'm sorry that this hasn't restored your service.

I'll arrange a new SIM card for you but I'll need to take more details from you. I will send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos