Menu
adv
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No service & Username invalid

Hi,

it appears that my service is no longer available (no 3G or signal)... I have tried to login to my account to see if there are any outstanding bills but it says that my username is not valid and I have not changed my email address.

I have received no notification of outstanding bills via email or otherwise and a direct debit came out of my account on the 23/01 as usual.

I spoke to your agents and they were unable to help me but passed me on to this forum or another number which I am unable to dial due to having no service.

Can someone please help?

0 Kudos
adv
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service & Username invalid

Resolved.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service & Username invalid

Hi adv,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing a problem with your service, but I'm glad to hear that it's working for you now--thanks for posting back. Apologies for the time it's taken to respond to your post.

I just wanted to check back with you to make sure your service is still working. 

What was the problem? Were you able to get this sorted out yourself, or did you have to call in to speak with us? We'd really like to know, as this may help another customer experiencing the same issue.

Hope to hear back from you.

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos