Menu
sevengreenmice
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No discount and no data promo

Hi,

I was recently sold a package with 40GB data at £10 per month, which is completely awesome and couldn't be beaten by my current provider, so I got the SIM card and switched. My first bill, however, suggests that I am getting 20GB at £16 per month, unlike the correspondence and order information I had received.

I'm conscious that I was sold this deal over the phone, but that I have had legitimate emails from Virgin regarding this. Does anyone know about this deal and if I might have been duped?

Can't seem to get a line through to Virgin Media, so I thought I'd try my luck here.

Thanks,

Nick

0 Kudos
jason7579
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No discount and no data promo

Can you download the app and see what the offer and price is there.

I have recently signed up to the same and they told me that the app would return the correct info but the paperwork is likely to be incorrect.  I am still waiting for my sim though.

0 Kudos
sevengreenmice
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I'll give that a go and check it out.

Really bad if they have sold me something, confirmed it through paperwork and then charged me more for less than offered. Especially since I have left my previous network providers for this and given the same deal to a friend of mine...

I'll come back with more info when I have the app up and running.

0 Kudos
jason7579
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have received mine and can confirm that all of the paperwork states 20GB but the app does reflect  that I have 40GB available.

Go into your app store and search for Virgin media manage - this took me to the Virgin Mobile My Account app.

0 Kudos