Menu
Gem2510
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No contact after order

Placed order on 28th of may, received first email with order number but nothing since. Just want to know if the order has gone through and I've been accepted. How long does the process normally take?? Shouldn't I have heard something by now??
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No contact after order

Hi Gem2510,

I can understand your frustration at being kept waiting and recommend that you call customer services on 789 from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.
0345 6000 789 from any other phone to enquire about your order.

If you are prepared to continue waiting, this post may get picked up and responded to by one of the Virgin team on here.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Gem2510,

I can understand your frustration at being kept waiting and recommend that you call customer services on 789 from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.
0345 6000 789 from any other phone to enquire about your order.

If you are prepared to continue waiting, this post may get picked up and responded to by one of the Virgin team on here.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gem2510,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry you haven't heard anything further regarding your mobile phone order. I appreciate you're eager to get this through.

I'm going to send you a private message to see if I can find out what has happened. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gem2510

Just a quick catch up to see if you still require our support with this Smiley Happy

If so, then if you could get back to us on the pm that Rich_B sent to you on Thursday last week, we would be happy to look into this further for you.

Hope to hear back from you soon Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Joeystump89
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm having a similar problem and was wondering if a staff member might be able to fill me in?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joeystump89,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm so sorry you haven't had any further contact from us following your online order.

I'm going to send you a private message to see if I can find out what has happened. To view this click on the little envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Soph291287
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am also having this problem but a year later than the poster!if this is virgins customer service then I think I'm out!
0 Kudos