Menu
Harry1234567899
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No confirmation email

I ordered a phone on the 5th of December 2016 and expected to receive a confirmation email within a few days. However now that three weeks have past and no such email has been sent I have resorted to posting this. Any form of help would be appreciated. In addition whenever I try to sign into my mobile account the message 'Oops something went wrong' pops up making the page useless.

Many thanks,

PS. After reading many responses to similar questions dating back over two years. I'd prefer an answer which does not include please check you spam folder, your have spam filters, or your order must have been lost so please re do your order. Thank you

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No confirmation email

Hi Harry1234567899,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you haven't received an email confirmation of your order--it sounds like there's been a problem processing this online. 

In order to chase this up, please give us a call on 0800 052 0238 so that we can find out what's going on with your order. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team 

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No confirmation email

Hi Harry1234567899,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you haven't received an email confirmation of your order--it sounds like there's been a problem processing this online. 

In order to chase this up, please give us a call on 0800 052 0238 so that we can find out what's going on with your order. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team 

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos