Menu
pendle666
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No additional charges listed, but charged, and data rollover removed

Hi

I've just had a text to say that data rollover has been removed from my package.  I didn't ask for this, and I can't find anywhere that talks about it.

Also, when I looked at my billing, it says that charges in addition to my tariff were £9.47 - now the other day it was 47p - because I needed to call an 08 number and got charged, so I've no idea where this additional £9 comes from and when you select the option to check there is nothing there.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Magic_M
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No additional charges listed, but charged, and data rollover removed

Don't panic yet.
At the end of your billing cycle any remaining rollover data expires and is removed - as notified by the text. A little later you should have received notification of your allowances being refreshed which should include your new rollover data for the next 30 days.
I'm guessing you are on a £9 per month tariff so the £9 will be from that - I know, was a bit concerning when I saw it on mine too. After your bill is produced everything should match what you expect - a bill for £9.47, a tariff of £9 and additional charges standing at £0.00 (or whatever you've used since the bill).

If things aren't right once you have your bill then you'll need to look into it.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Magic_M
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Don't panic yet.
At the end of your billing cycle any remaining rollover data expires and is removed - as notified by the text. A little later you should have received notification of your allowances being refreshed which should include your new rollover data for the next 30 days.
I'm guessing you are on a £9 per month tariff so the £9 will be from that - I know, was a bit concerning when I saw it on mine too. After your bill is produced everything should match what you expect - a bill for £9.47, a tariff of £9 and additional charges standing at £0.00 (or whatever you've used since the bill).

If things aren't right once you have your bill then you'll need to look into it.
0 Kudos
pendle666
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for your reply - I've checked and everything is just fine now.  I guess I was just a bit too quick when I looked!

0 Kudos