Menu
MrsP8
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Confirmation of Mobile Phone Order

Hi,

I've just attempted to place an order for a Pay Monthly phone and contract.  It appeared to be going through and I hit the button to place the order which then told me it may take up to a minute.  I waited patiently and eventually (I think for more than a minute) the page changed to one which seems to be a confirmation that my order has been placed. 

The URL of the page is:

https://checkout.virginmedia.com/OrderConfirmation

but it is completely blank. 

I hoping a helpful Virgin Media person will spot this and get in touch and help me confim if the order has gone through ir not.  I haven't yet had an email confirming the order either but I believe that can take a while to come through (I just can't find anything to say how long).

If anyone else has had an experience like this and can confirm what happened for them that'd be great too.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Confirmation of Mobile Phone Order

Hi MrsP8,

you might be best giving the sales team a call on Freephone 0800 052 0238.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
MrsP8
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately calling isn't an option right now otherwise it would be my first course of action. 

I was just hoping someone could tell me how long it takes for the email confirmation to come through (instantly, 24 hours, a couple of days,depends etc).  If it normally takes 24 hours for the email confirmation to come through, I'll wait until tomorrow and if it comes through great, if not, I'll have to call when I have access to a phone.  If it should be instant, then I'll know to call tomorrow when I can get to a phone.

Or if no one is able to answer that, I'm hoping someone may have experienced the same and tell me what happened for them.

Regards

MrsP8

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrsP8,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received confirmation via email of your online order.

I've tried checking this, but I'm unable to access an account for you. 

The best thing to do is give us a call on the Freephone number that AlexKid advised you to call so that our Mobile Team can look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos