Menu
Ryan1986
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Confirmation Email or CCA

Placed an order for a new pay monthly handset - didn't receive any confirmation email and was told phone will not be dispatched until confirmation email has been received. (This was after a lengthy application process and at the end telling me I'll have to choose an alternative phone as mine is now out of stock! - ended up having to choose another phone)
4 phone calls later - still no confirmation email so still no phone! Had the standard script about 'a delay in our systems'
Been a VM customer for years.. disappointed in this service and considering leaving and moving all services to a new provider!
Does anyone at Virgin Mobile know what they are doing?
0 Kudos
Ryan1986
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Confirmation Email or CCA

Contacted Virgin again! Told me there was a problem with my original order - 'a glitch in Virgin's system' Would have to go through the entire order and application again involving another credit check.
Processed a 2nd order and STILL no confirmation email received.
Called back up, spoke to 4 different advisors and was told - order has been suspended as there is another glitch in the system!
Really poor customer service Virgin and no one seems to know what they are doing!
Still do not know what is happening.. phone was a gift for Christmas but not going to hold my breath!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Confirmation Email or CCA

Hi Ryan1986

Thanks for taking the time to join our community, I'm sorry to hear about what's happened with your new order and the resulting impact it's had at this time of year. Has there been any update at all?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos