Menu
pr1v8cy1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New phone order - delivery

Hi

I am a new customer coming to Virgin mobile (maybe!!)   I placed an order for a phone this morning, giving delivery instructions (ie leave at reception) for my place of work.  Once Id completed the order I realised that it had never asked me for a delivery address and that it had defaulted to my home address.  I wont be there as I'll be at work, and as the delivery slot is 7am to 9pm I cannot get someone to wait in for me.  I have just tried ringing Virgin for assistance but am now 10 times more confused than I was to start with (hence the maybe above).  I first spoke to someone in Sales, who then put me through to someone in Customer Services, and both parties gave me a completely different set of information. For example; one said it could be left with a neighbour, the other said definitely would not, one said that if I cancelled and reordered I could have it delivered to work, the other said I cannot have it delivered to work, one said Yodel would attempt redelivery, the other said they wouldn't.   Anyone any ideas???   Im tempted to cancel all together and go to a shop!!

Thanks

Sarah

0 Kudos
pr1v8cy1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New phone order - delivery

As well as the issue Ive already posted (which will have happened before I get a reply most likely) I have also never received a confirmation email for my order.

We'll see whether I ever receive my order on Thursday, but I am seriously considering cancelling and going elsewhere, as you don't seem to be able to get help on issues from anywhere!

0 Kudos