Menu
hawkeyefxr1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New customer account

I have just switched to Virgin mobile but cannot access my account online on a pc. Forget the app because i can with that but on a pc no.

It has asked for my email address which virgin contacted me with, i filler this in and was told it was not recognised. It did not recognise my password either, nor my mothers maiden name..............whats going on !!

A very kind young lady tried to help by telling me i had to use my place of birth as a password, i would never have set that up!!

I would like access my account online, set my password to what I want all without a headache.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer account

Hi

For the mobile account, have you tried registering online?

You can do this by going to: https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/registration?execution=e2s1

The artist formally known as Swt4ajp
0 Kudos
Lurcherlover
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried the links on the login page to find the email address that the online account has been set up with?

There's three:

• Forgotten your email address
  • Forgotten your password
  • Forgotten your email address and password

If it comes back with the correct email address, then use the next link to reset your password. You will need to access your email account to get to the link that is sent to reset the password.

If no address is displayed then try creating an online account.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi hawkeyefxr1,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Virgin Mobile Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue accessing your Virgin Mobile account online. 

When attempting to log in, I would select the option for forgotten email address and password. It will then ask you for the following:

*Your Virgin Mobile number.

*Last name

*Post code

Fill these in and it should then give you the option to reset your details. 

Let us know how you get on and if there is anything else we can do to help Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
hawkeyefxr1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well it didnt work!

I phoned using 789 and spoke to a lady, she took me through everything and we got to signing again. Email address verified but logging in not working. I was told to close the browser and try in 15mins. 

I tried 25mins later and.................not working. This really is getting beyond a joke.

I have tried your suggestion of clicking  forgotten my email and password and i cant get past the Capcha security b.ox, everything i put in is not accepted

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi hawkeyefxr1,

Many thanks for getting back to us.

I'm gutted to hear this problem is still ongoing. This is obviously not very good as you need to check your bills online.

I'm not aware of any problems with the website at the moment. I'd definitely give the team a call back on 789 to see if they can provide further assistance.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos