Menu
Daverooney
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New contract

Requested a new contract week ago and only recieved the first three emails everytime i try n check if accepted or not keeps saying theres a technical glitch many peaople having this problem which for such a big company is rediculous and am seriously thinking of going to another provider. Been on o2 contract for past 2 years and wanted a change heard virgin where good but now not so sure
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract

Hi Daverooney,

as you've noticed this "technical glitch" has unfortunately been going on for some time and affecting many new customers.

I can only suggest that you give the team a call on 789 from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.
0345 6000 789 from any other phone and ask about your order.

Or if you wait, this post may get picked up and responded to by one of the Virgin team on here.

I've been a Virgin Mobile customer now for many years and overall am happy with them as my main provider.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daverooney,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry you haven't heard anything further regarding your mobile phone order. I appreciate you're eager to get this through.

I'm going to send you a private message to see if I can find out what has happened. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Will_Superhub1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am also encountering this issue, last email said someone would be in contact within 24 hours regarding the issue which was 2 days ago
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Will_Superhub1,

Thanks for taking the time to post. I'm so sorry you've not heard from us within the 24 hours.

I can see you've already contacted us since posting and have been giving the update. I hope you're clear with everything that was discussed.

If you have any further issues then please post again.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos