Menu
maffa
Dialled in
Message 1 of 44
Flag for a moderator

New Website Accounts Query

I know its early days and new things take time to get used to but I have a problem with the new mobile website.

Before when I logged in, I had my pay monthly contract account, 2 pay as you go accounts, and a pay monthly sim account. So I could manage my phone and my 3 sons phones in one account.  Now when I log in it goes straight to the sim only account.  When I click on 'view all my accounts' it just stays on the sim only account.  If I try and add one of the other numbers, it says its already registered.

Is this just teething problems or can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?  I need to access all 4 of my accounts please.

Thanks

0 Kudos
hansi
Superfast
Message 2 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Website Accounts Query

Yes, I've got that problem too. I had my phone and my wife's phone on the same account, and they both used to show up. Now there's only mine which is wrong as I've upgraded, and my wife's phone is not there!

0 Kudos
David1231
Tuning in
Message 3 of 44
Flag for a moderator

I have another problem and can't even get into my account because my email address has a hyphen in the middle which is not accepted by the new log in page. Not sure they have tested this new website properly
DaveJFT
Joining in
Message 4 of 44
Flag for a moderator

I have same problem which I post about in this topic.

0 Kudos
maffa
Dialled in
Message 5 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Is there any sign of fix or even a response on this from VM?

I notice that quite a few people are in the same boat.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Hello everyone Smiley Happy

I can assure you we're hard at work to get this all sorted. So we can ensure your problem is fixed, can you please PM me your full name and Mobile number?

You can do this by clicking on the picture of my face and selecting the private message option on the right hand side.

Let me know once you've sent this over.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
clive6354
Tuning in
Message 7 of 44
Flag for a moderator

At the moment virgin mobile customers are in a sinking ship rather than a boat in relation to the new online accounts system

It is pathetic an insult to virgin mobile customers

Multiple accounts not being displayed

Filter list will not even list use in date order

Layout dreadful

Wrong model mobile listed in profile so if you want help with your phone it is not possible as the mobile listed maybe the old model that is no longer in use. 

Add number to an existing account a security question has to be answered but the question is blank

Who are the members of the Mickey Mouse team that have devised this new system? (maybe they are on work experience) although work experience students could have done better

WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE PUT RIGHT????

THERE SHOULD BE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT AND APOLOGY FROM VIRGIN MOBILE?

ALL CUSTOMERS SHOULD RECEIVE COMPENSATION

0 Kudos
David63
Superfast
Message 8 of 44
Flag for a moderator

I totally agree clive the way we have been treated is absolutely shocking.
0 Kudos
hansi
Superfast
Message 9 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Mat, I have sent you a PM. My mobile account is now totally out of control. It's got the wrong call allowance, no second phone shown, bill credit is wrong, and it shows I have used a load of data mb allowance which I have not used! I am so worried about this, I have now switched my Mobile Data off, and am only using Wi-fi. Get this sorted now and quickly VM!

0 Kudos
loulou2701
Joining in
Message 10 of 44
Flag for a moderator

I can't even access virgin mobile website. Have been trying 2 days and now have received a large bill by email with the usual invite to check it online! Still no access. I think its apalling that virgin have not made a statement to advice customers what is happening.