Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (110 Views)

New Virgin Media e-Contract

I have received a new e-contract, after renegotiating with the retentions team at the end of February 2017, but the total monthly payment agreed on the contract is incorrect, and I have refused to sign and return it. I called last week and was told I would receive a call from a Manager to discuss this discrepancy either Monday 6/3 or Tue 7/3, but as yet have had no contact. The web chat service is useless and I am not keen on going over all of this again on the phone with someone else. Basically there is a difference/increase of approx. £3 per month, from the original figure agreed, which I would now like discounted, and a new contract with the agreed/correct monthly figure showing.                    I would appreciate a quick response. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3 (158 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by numanor
‎18-03-2017 20:36

Re: New Virgin Media e-Contract

Hi numanor,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been set up with the contract you expected, received the call back promised and that WebChat is not provisioned for all mobile queries.

In order to get this sorted out for you, please contact us direct on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) as the Forum Team are unable to make contractual changes on your account. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Please let us know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3 (159 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by numanor
‎18-03-2017 20:36

Hi numanor,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been set up with the contract you expected, received the call back promised and that WebChat is not provisioned for all mobile queries.

In order to get this sorted out for you, please contact us direct on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) as the Forum Team are unable to make contractual changes on your account. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Please let us know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Joining in
Message 3 of 3 (68 Views)

Hi Terri
Thanks for the advice. I have now finally managed to contact the right person, and have sorted out the problems with my contract/account. I just wish that the chat service was available, as it would have been easier, rather than having to wait for ages to get thru to the right person.
0 Kudos