Menu
cookiemonster75
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nearly two weeks and no SIM card

I ordered the 10GB for £15 SIM card back on Jan 3rd and I still haven't received it.  Rang on 11th and was told another would be sent out.  No sign of that either.  I really struggled to speak to staff at the call centre, I don't think they understood what I was saying.  Is there anyone in the UK I can speak to?  Obviously am a bit upset I'm paying for a service which I can't use.  Any help appreciated.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nearly two weeks and no SIM card

cookiemonster75 wrote:

I ordered the 10GB for £15 SIM card back on Jan 3rd and I still haven't received it.  Rang on 11th and was told another would be sent out.  No sign of that either.  I really struggled to speak to staff at the call centre, I don't think they understood what I was saying.  Is there anyone in the UK I can speak to?  Obviously am a bit upset I'm paying for a service which I can't use.  Any help appreciated.

Try the 'thinking of leaving us' / 'cancelling' option (or whatever it is called on the mobile side), that option normally has UK staff.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
cookiemonster75
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the tip. I have nothing against foreign call centres but being understood clearly is definitely a given considering the method of communication.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi cookiemonster75

Thanks for taking the time to join the community and post on the forum. I'm sorry to hear about the delay getting your SIM card. Has there been any update at all? If you need any further assistance please do let me know.

Many regards.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
cookiemonster75
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I called again and was sent another card using Yodel which arrived in 24 hours. Previously was using Royal Mail apparently. Not a great experience but sorted now.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi cookiemonster75

Thanks for getting back in touch with me, I certainly appreciate your patience and am glad to hear you've now got your SIM card.

If there's anything further please let me know.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos