Menu
darren6368
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

NUC code

I bought an iPhone SE from Carphone Warehouse sim free, I used my existing Virgin sim with it to which it has now locked to Virgin. I have rang customer services several times now asking for a Network Unlock Code (NUC) as I want to leave due to coverage issues and poor internet connection. Virgin was great in providing me with the PAC code but cannot or will not provide me with the NUC code as they say I did not purchase my phone with them. So I now have an iPhone I cannot use. As you can imagine I am feeling more than frustrated at this point, has anyone else had a similar issue and found a solution?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: NUC code

Hi darren6368, 

Sorry to hear you are having problems unlocking your Iphone. This is absolutely something that we can do for you so apologies if you have been told otherwise. 

I will also send you a private message (purple envelope top right) asking you a few details about your mobile account and the phone itself so I can get this sorted for you. 

It may be worth checking out this link from Apple Support too as you may need to follow further steps once we have unlocked the device for you.

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201328

Thanks 

Mike 

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: NUC code

Hi darren6368, 

Sorry to hear you are having problems unlocking your Iphone. This is absolutely something that we can do for you so apologies if you have been told otherwise. 

I will also send you a private message (purple envelope top right) asking you a few details about your mobile account and the phone itself so I can get this sorted for you. 

It may be worth checking out this link from Apple Support too as you may need to follow further steps once we have unlocked the device for you.

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201328

Thanks 

Mike