Menu
neptune1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

NO VOICEMAIL

Have had extreme problems with voicemail. When I go abroad I ask Virgin to stop the voicemail - sometimes they do sometimes they don't. The biggest problem is re-activating the voicemail on my return. You go through all the motions with Virgin and you find that nothing happens. In September I effectively didn't have voicemail running for a month. Even after they said that  it was switched on again. Now I have returned from abroad again, and requested they switch the voicemail back on again- spoken to numerous agents, but still nothing happens. I still have no voicemail. I am so incensed now that I am going to stop my direct debit.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO VOICEMAIL

Hi neptune1,

have you tried changing the setting yourself:

Log into your Virgin Mobile account then click on  the "Plan and device" tab and go to "Manage my services".

Make the change by moving the "switch" in your account.
(Click the other side of the rectangle box).

After changing the settings, allow time for your account to update then reboot your phone.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You will enjoy the result of stopping the direct debit, within a day or two,Virginwill stop your mobile services as per there terms and conditions, that contracts must have a valid direct debit
Your choice of course, I look forward to reading what happens Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi neptune1

Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about your difficulties with using your voicemail service upon returning to the UK. 

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details. So I can look into this issue could you reply to my private message, you can access it by clicking on the envelope in the top right. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos