Menu
heidi123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

NEW PHONE

HELLO I CALLED V/M TO UPGRADE MY PHONE WHICH THE LOVELY LADY SAID I COULD, TO THEN BE TOLD I DIDNT PASS THE CREDIT CHECK, AND THE ONLY WAY FOWARD WAS TO EMAIL CONSUMER UNDERWRIGHT SERVICES. WHICH AFTER HAVING TO REGISTER I AM NOW DOING. PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME WHY AFTER USING VIRGIN MOBILE FOR NEARLY 4 YEARS I CANT RENEW MY CONTRACT WHEN I PAY MY BILLS ON TIME.THIS IS VERY INCONVENNIT.CAN SOME ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSS SO I KNOW IF I NEED TO GO ELES WERE.THANKS.  

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: NEW PHONE

Hi heidi123,

credit checks are required due to the financial agreements that customers enter into.

If you haven't met the requirements then you have been correctly advised to contact the Consumer Underwriting Services if you wish to pursue an upgrade with Virgin Mobile.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
heidi123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HELLO THIS IS NOT HELPING ME,YOU HAVNT SAID WOT I NEED TO DO I WAS TOLD TO DO THIS BUT I CAN SEE NO OUT COME SO AFTER NEARLY 4YEARS, I SHALL GO ELES WERE THANKS FOR NOTHING VIRGIN ANOTHER LOYAL CUSTOMER GONE AND I WILL NOT RECOMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

He was not trying to help, but just telling you how it is! Virgin now have a credit check that's very difficult to pass and lots of customers have this problem.
If you do contact the customer underwriting service, there is no guarantee that you will get a new contract phone.
I'd try elsewhere, don't forget you need to give Virgin 30 days notice to stop the contract or they will keep billing you
0 Kudos