Menu
adampatel4545
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My bill increased by £29 overnight

Why is it that my bill (which is £12 a month) is suddenly £41.90? When I called customer services they said it's because I had sent text messages but I am meant to have unlimited texts! Please, someone, help me!
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My bill increased by £29 overnight

You'll need to check your online account, it may be that you've sent some short code messages to a six digit number and received replys (maybe photos or ringtones that sort of stuff) if you have then sadly the bill would be correct, they would all show on the call history, start there
0 Kudos
Julie70
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have got the same problem,my mobile phone bill is usually just over £25 that's for my tariff and phone.I checked my bank this morning and I have been charged £32.34.No idea why,I checked my bill online to see if I had gone over anything,but I haven't I'm within my tariff.Dont know how I can go from £25 to over £30.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi adampatel4545,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your billing isn't correct. Has this been investigated further for you?

If you would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Julie70,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that there's been a problem with your billing. Has this been sorted out for you?

If you would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos