Menu
Samr266
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My Number still hasnt swapped over after a week!

Hi, I have moved from ee over to virgin due to it being much cheaper, I got my sim last Monday 10th and it's now Wednesday 19th, I have rang 3 times asking why it hasn't worked and I get the same reply each and every time, 'we can't find the calls on our system' so I have to go though the whole process again giving them my pac code ect ect. This is really getting annoying because I get a text saying that my number will be transferred so I am thinking everything has been processed but to find out 2/3 days later it hasn't!
I really just need some help on why it isn't working, and I really need to keep this number due to running my business from this number....
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Number still hasnt swapped over after a week!

you need to speak to tech support, so when you call in (if you don't it likely won't get resolved) choose the option for problem with my phone, tell then the issue, that you have rebooted your phone a few times, you have haven't you? and ask that they escalate it, there should be a reference they can give you, its about 72 hours max from then
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Number still hasnt swapped over after a week!

Hi Samr266,

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that there's been a delay porting your number over from EE.

I've tried to check this for you, but I'm unable to access your account via your Forum details. As J0hn advised, in order to chase this up, you’ll need to call in on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline) so that we can access your account details and check this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos