Menu
ghp1968
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My New IPhone 6S

Firstly, it is VERY frustrating speaking to ALL Offshore handlers.

Q: Why is their NO email facility to send your complaint to the Virgin Mobile Complaint Team.

I deal with auditing complaints and this is classed as an objective and would not sit to good with Offcom.

1. I have had an IPhone 5C with Virgin for the last 2 1.2 years.
  2. I have had a sim only deal with Virgin for the last 2 ½ years.
  3. I ordered a IPhone 6S – Grey, approx 2 weeks ago.
  4. I confirmed that I wanted to retain the sim only deal. – 2500 talk minutes – Unlimited texts and 5GB data.
  5. 1 IPhone 6s – Rose Gold was delivered.  ?
  6. On the Friday, I contacted Virgin Mobile to confirm that an email received, confirmed that a IPhone 6S Rose Gold was being delivered the following day
  7. (Saturday).
  8. The handler apologised and agreed to call me the following day (Saturday) to arrange collection and to re-order the correct mobile.
  9. NO CALL WAS EVER RECEIVED AND TO THIS DAY HAS STILL NOT BEEN RECEIVED.
  10. I used Facebook and Twitter to contact Virgin Mobile as I could not get through / om hold for too long.
  11. I was advised that your social media team Jake and Dean, cannot speak to other departments ?
  12. What do you do if someone complains? Refer them to the department. Objective No1.
  13. Following several messages to and from Jake and Dean, I foolishly contacted Virgin Mobile on the 28.11.2016, at approx 20:00pm.
  14. After waiting for approx 18 minutes on hold, I spoke to an Offshore operator who took my comments on board.
  15. At first the handler seemed to know, understand and sympathise with me regarding my "awful" Virgin Mobile experience.  He agreed that the 2 handler' sI had spoken too would need additional training and he would sort out my concern. Finally I had received a good service from Offshore, but wait......!!!! The handler (name unknown) confirmed that he would need to speak to his supervisor to find a resolution... The handler placed me on hold... After approx 45 - 50 minutes of being on hold, I was awoken by a lovely Onshore lady from Virgin Media customer services in SCOTLAND, YES SCOTLAND, who did not have clue who I was, why I had been transferred and what I wanted.  Following a few laughs between ourselves regarding Offshore, the lady passed me through to Offshore again.  **** The time is now 21.37pm and I have been on the phone to Virgin Mobile for 1 hour and 37 minutes. *** Please do not ask me to contact Virgin Mobile again as they are the most incompetent department I have every come across.  I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND, YOU AND YOUR COMPATRIOTS GET A URGENT MESSAGE TO AN ONSHORE MANAGER WHO CAN MAKE A DECISION ALL ON THEIR OWN AND DO NOT NEED TO PLACE ME ON HOLD AND THEN TRANSFER ME TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.... The OFFSHORE Virgin Mobile manager can call me on 01*********** or 07************.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My New IPhone 6S

Hi ghp1968, 

Welcome to the community!

I am so sorry to read what seems like a very frustrating situation for you, I would like to send you a private message and start getting all of these issues resolved for you. 

To pick up my private message please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner. 

Chat to you soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
ghp1968
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good morning,

Please can you ask whoever was dealing with my complaint to call me asap.

My details are....

###########

My home landline is - ########### to obtain my account.

Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ghp1968, 

I can have a look to see who was dealing with your complaint.

I will shortly send you a private message regarding the complaint. To pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner of the page. 

Chat soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos