Menu
HarryHarwell
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

'My Account' app.

I'm still seeing a "WHOOPS!" when activating the Manager app after two months.
I can't continue without a 'usage' reading - even as an 'unlimited' user - because my usage might breech the (so called) 350 Gb "fair usage" limit.
I've tried to access a data-reading via (both) logging in online and messaging an apparently defunct number.
I understand there's been a general problem with the present Manager app. but i'm now in the 3rd month of this unacceptable billing system.
0 Kudos
dmx555
Dialled in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: 'My Account' app.

Me too !!! Its been going on a while now. Any idea when fixed please ?
0 Kudos
HarryHarwell
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We're asked to wait for notification - that's about it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi HarryHarwell,

Apologies about the confusion between the problems with the online account issue with Recent Usage and the problem you are having with the My Account app.

I've sent you a private message requesting more information about this so that I can look into this for you.

@dmx555 I'll send you a private message regarding this as well. Just click on the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Hope to hear back from you both soon.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Rh1a1983
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What about my issue? I can't login to my account at all... And there appears to be no help available!
0 Kudos
joemiami86
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,
Myaccount app isn't working since the beginning. The problem seems the same:
There're difficulties reaching the server and it says try later or call 789.
I'm experiencing this since 3 weeks ago when I downloaded it.
Can you help me?
Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi joemiami86,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with the mobile My Account app. Is this working for you now?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Is the download going through alright? Do you get a sign in option when opening the app or does it give you the error message straight away? After installing the app, please make sure that you switch your WiFi off and connect only via your mobile internet when opening the app.

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you. Also please let me know if you are able to log in to Your Account online.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos