Menu
Forum Team
Message 11 of 16 (108 Views)

Re: My Account Phone App "Connection error Whooops! We're having difficulty reaching our servers&quo

Hi mr_pug

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I do understand this should now all be resolved for you.

If not can you please do a screenshot for us, (pressing the Home and the On/Off button at the same time on your iphone6) of the error message showing on the screen.

Many thanks,

Daniel_G - Forum Team

Need help swapping your SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM here. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 12 of 16 (103 Views)

Re: My Account Phone App "Connection error Whooops! We're having difficulty reaching our servers&amp

IMG_0486.PNG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 13 of 16 (81 Views)

Re: My Account Phone App "Connection error Whooops! We're having difficulty reaching our servers&amp

Hi mr_pug,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having problems with the My Account mobile app. Thank you for posting the screen shot of the error you're getting. Has this issue been resolved for you since your post?

If you are still experiencing this problem, please PM me with the following details:

• Full Name and Address
  • Mobile number
  • Are you able to access websites via your mobile internet connection (with WiFi off)?
  • Are you able to access via WiFi on your handset (with mobile data off)?
  • Are you able to log into Your Account website and access your mobile bill?
  • Does the app work if you have the handset WiFi off and the mobile internet on?
  • Reset your password via the Your Account website.
  • Uninstall/Reinstall the My Account app.
  • Make/Model of handset
  • OS used on handset
  • Do you have Virgin Media TV/Broadband/Phone services?

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 14 of 16 (72 Views)

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for sending me all those details via PM. I've raised a ticket on this and our technicians will investigate this issue again. I'm sorry that this issue is still ongoing.

I'll be back in touch as soon as I have an update.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 15 of 16 (45 Views)

I've got the same problem. This has been going on far too long, as the first reports on the Virgin Forums date back over 2 years ago. If you can't have a working app then it shouldn't be on the App Store. I've emailed Apple to let them know but hopefully you can resolve this problem once any for all !!!
I'd like to stay with Virgin and will wait a short while longer but will leave if this app isn't fixed.
Many thanks
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 16 of 16 (41 Views)

Solved:
For iPhone
Goto Settings
Scroll down to My Account app
Turn on Share Mobile Data
FIXED Smiley Happy
0 Kudos