Menu
shadowuk4
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Monthly sim contract

Been on vip for 22 months now. Expires 9th september! I've been getting the early upgrade calls from your call centre. Im still quite happy with the samsung s5 ive got. Can I go to monthly sim and keep my existing number. Plus I'll be saving £20 or more on your top package.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Monthly sim contract

shadowuk4 wrote:
Been on vip for 22 months now. Expires 9th september! I've been getting the early upgrade calls from your call centre. Im still quite happy with the samsung s5 ive got. Can I go to monthly sim and keep my existing number. Plus I'll be saving £20 or more on your top package.

Yes, ring 789 from the mobile or 0345 600 0789 from any other phone and ask them to make the change. You will keep your existing number.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Monthly sim contract

shadowuk4 wrote:

Yes, ring 789 from the mobile or 0345 600 0789 from any other phone and ask them to make the change. You will keep your existing number.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.