Menu
Lynn72
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile

Hi, I have a mobile contract and the contract time is for 2 years which is ending this month.  I've not heard anything yet about renewing etc, just wondering has anyone experienced this and when do you hear etc.  Thanks.  Also I'm a newbie here 😀

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile

Lynn72 wrote:

Hi, I have a mobile contract and the contract time is for 2 years which is ending this month.  I've not heard anything yet about renewing etc, just wondering has anyone experienced this and when do you hear etc.  Thanks.  Also I'm a newbie here 😀

Your contract will continue on past the "minimum term" in the "rolling contract" way, I.E. you can cancel at any time, only needing to give 30 days notice of your intent to leave. You wouldn't have any disconnection fee, but depending when you gave notice, you may have a small partial (final bill.)

If you want to renew now to a better deal, ring 789 and ask them what they have on offer. At some point in the near future you would receive sales calls trying to entice you to recontract.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos