Menu
RONBAL
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile taffif, not happy

Used to have unlimited date with my mobile phone, but when up graded my virgin media advised would be better on lower tariff,  now I only get 500mb of date, ( really what use is 500mb of data in this day and age!!!!!)  now there is no option to go back onto my old plan, Don't mind paying what I used to, with was around £20 month, other service providers give you the option so why not you virgin media, Really seriously thinking about leaving virgin because of this,  any help would be great to try and get my old plan back,  ( also keep trying to use the web chat but keeps saying no agents available ) been trying now for the past week, )  Is it really that busy!!!!!!!!  Thanks ron

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mobile taffif, not happy

Virgin mobile don't do unlimited anymore. You cant go backa

All Replies
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Virgin mobile don't do unlimited anymore. You cant go backa
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi RONBAL,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that the Web Chat hasn't been the best, I have noticed that the best way to speak to Webchat would be via a tablet or PC Smiley Happy

We're unable to assign the same plan back to you as before but we do have price plans with biggerdata allowances, up to 4GB.

Please give our team a call on 789/ 0345 6000 789.

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos