Menu
tabacus
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile phone upgrade

Just checking that I've got this right.....

Ive just got £50 left to pay on a mobile phone that originally cost £320 which I've been paying off at £12.00 per month. I've had a phone call from Virgin Mobile saying I can have an upgrade and that if I pay the last £50 that's owing they'll be willing to buy the phone back from me for £50 and I can choose a new phone to start paying for.....how does that make any sense?  Why would I spend almost 2 yrs paying for a mobile to then sell it back to them for £50?  Am I missing the point?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone upgrade

Hi tabacus,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. Virgin Mobile offers early upgrades and this offer to pay off your handset contract and trade this back for a newer phone is more suited to customers who plan to upgrade their handsets every few years. 

It sounds like this isn't the option for you, but if you'd like to discuss other offers available, just give us a call on 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) and we'll be happy to look into this further for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos