Menu
ljsheppard
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile phone upgrade

Hi,

I've had my VM mobile for just over 2 years now and I am now on a 1 month rolling contract, so I thought I'd treat myself to an upgrade.

According the online help, I should see green banner on my account giving me the option to upgrade - though I see nothing at all, all I can see is the option to change my tarfif.

After reading on the forums about problems and hassle when trying to upgrade over the phone, I'd rather do it online.

Could anyone let me know where the elusive upgrade link is?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone upgrade

Hi ljsheppard,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't getting the option to upgrade your tariff via your online account. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

When you log into Your Account, click on Plan and device and you should see an option on this page to change your tariff. If you don't have this, you will need to give us a call in order to upgrade your service.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
ljsheppard
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone upgrade

Hi Terri,

Thanks for the information. I could see the option to change my tarrif and could also browse the tarrif's and select a new one, though unfortunately that didn't give me any options to upgrade my handset. Maybe I've missed the device upgrade link? But I've looked, and looked, and looked and couldn't see it.

I find it hard to believe a large company like VM can't provide a full service via their website - I'll leave it at that and move to another operator.

Thanks.

0 Kudos