Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (40 Views)

Mobile phone replacement

I've sent my LG G4 for a repair last week and been told to contact virgin mobile as the phone cannot be repaired and needs to be replaced. When I called in, I was told that I will be getting an LG G5 as a replacement phone as there are no G4 in stock and the replacement phone should arrive by the Tuesday. As I have not received the phone on Tuesday, I have called the virgin mobile again. Asked when I will get my phone but was given no time frame. Tried to ask for an estimated date, but I was just told to wait for a notification. It's been nearly two weeks and I'm still waiting. Could some please advise me on what I should do?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (12 Views)

Re: Mobile phone replacement

Hi dreks1066,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your replacement handset. Have you received this since your post?

If you still haven't received further information on this, we can look into this for you. 

Please send a private message to me so that I can look into this further for you.

Please provide the following details:

• Full name
  • Mobile number

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos