Menu
Andy1ne1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile phone balance

Hello, I have a query about my mobile balance. I have a SIM only mobile. The balance on my account is fully paid up when I looked on the internet (I received a text saying the balance was unattainable from my mobile).

Although whenever I try to make a call I get an automated message that says my account has no credit (bill is paid automatically, monthly).

I've never received a message such as this, I tried an on-line chat with Virgin and they stated it was a "Technical Glitch" and to take the phone to a Virgin shop (the phone was not supplied by Virgin and the SIM and phone have been working fine for over 2 years).

Has this happened to anyone else? It is also very frustrating trying to login to my account as it takes about 7-8 attempts for my login to be recognised.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone balance

Hi Andy1ne1,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you've issues with making calls. We are aware of this issue and can resolve it quickly Smiley Happy

Give us a call on 789 from a Virgin Mobile or  0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone balance

Hi Andy1ne1,

How are you getting on with this currently? Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos