Menu
Off_switch
Up to speed
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Mobile phone accounts "recent usage"

Just back from Spain. Used phone, texts and wifi- not data. Worked fine. Was v surprised to see how cheap it was, (1p a text) Orange provided it there. Big tick VM..... BUT when I came to view the accounts just to see how much etc, I couldn't access the "recent usage" tab. "oops" it said, come back later. Er..over several days... so I rang up. No idea. Still not up.

Plus--- why can I STILL not access the accounts via IPAD? 

Any ideas VM?? 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone accounts "recent usage"

Hi Off_switch

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your online account. Are you still experiencing issues currently? Can I ask what happens when you try to login via your iPad?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Off_switch
Up to speed
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave! Thanks for your reply. I hope you can do something because so far VM have failed!

1. Logging in to VM account on the IPAD simply does nothing. Type in name etc and it erases it and the password as if I hadnt entered anything. This problem has been there for months. 

2. On getting into my mobile account on another device, under current recent usage, it comes up with an "oops" theres a problem try later. I have spoken to VM twice this last week. First I was told to reregister and it would work-failed. Next, it was sorry, its been referred to technical. Still unresolved

Bearing in mind, prior to these issues I had another issue where the system had erased my V to V free minutes on its own and it thought I wasnt a V customer! 

Is your system alive? Has VM cracked Artificial Intelligence? Cos its def behaving like a human!!

let me know Dave-please!

0 Kudos
Off_switch
Up to speed
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I checked after my text. I logged in on my ipad!! Tick!

the recent usage still showing the oops message.

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Off_switch

Good to hear your iPad logs in successfully, as for your online account I'd like to look into this for you so I've sent you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
cathowen3
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. Can't get recent usage for my mobile.  Phoned  Virgin and was told to "refresh" my account but it's still the same. Can't be bothered wasting time with the front line staff. Can anybody help? I have had better help here on this forum with other problems so hoping this will be the same. Thank You

0 Kudos
fearnleydandp
Just joined
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Ive been having the same problem since before Christmas.

Whats going on Virgin?!?!?!

s2landyman
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Because virgin claims that I have gone over my limit !!! - as if !!  , then they have closed down my three accounts.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

Apologies that the issue with viewing Recent Usage is still ongoing. Checking on this, our technicians are still working on this fault. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes. Any updates on this will be posted on the following thread: recent usage as soon as I have more information from our support team. 

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
juliedoman1968
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I also cannot view the recent useage, did phone Virgin but no help at all.  Any ideas?

0 Kudos