Menu
Philsmate
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile needs repair

My Sony Xperia keeps crashing and struggles to find wifi. The repair fix on the Virgin Mobile site says I need to send it in for repair. Do I need to send it with sim card in? I figured I could transfer the sim to an old phone while my Xperia was away so at least I wouldn't be without a mobile.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mobile needs repair

do not send the sim card and dont sent the phone if there is the slightest damage to it - history on here would say they will refuse the warranty repair

if it is perfect take some photos of it as again there are too many posts where the repair people have said there is damage when there was said to be non before it was shipped

Tony

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

do not send the sim card and dont sent the phone if there is the slightest damage to it - history on here would say they will refuse the warranty repair

if it is perfect take some photos of it as again there are too many posts where the repair people have said there is damage when there was said to be non before it was shipped

Tony
Philsmate
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's great. Thanks Tony
0 Kudos
RavensdarkUK
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does it keep re-booting over and over? mine started by dropping the Wi-Fi all the time then it just started and endless cycle of re-boots

0 Kudos