Menu
carole0007
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile iPhone plan not what I wanted

I didn't fully understand the new mobile plan that was offered, so I tried to change it back to my original one that I had, as the one is more expensive. So when I called back to change it they won't allow me to do it, I then said why would I want this new one that would not suit my needs as I have been with this original one for 2 years. The person that called said he was the manager and still won't allow me to change it back! My issue is that they will loose my business and also the money that I owe, so know what do I do? Any suggestions  I'm still stuck , and the funny thing is that I don't even remember my new new plan ha! ha! This has me trying to guess now if I'm going to be paying more money for something I don't  even know what plan I have I probably  sound stupid but this is my problem! Please help! Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mobile iPhone plan not what I wanted

carole0007 wrote:
Any help

Flagged for a moderator to move this to the correct forum section, although i doubt you'll get much help, judging by the sounds of it you've moved to a new contract, if you were on what is classed as a "legacy" package no longer available then they will be unlikely to move you back as it won't show as an option, that being said speak to cancellations and hope for an english advisor who "may" be able to help

0 Kudos

All Replies
carole0007
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Any help
0 Kudos
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

carole0007 wrote:
Any help

Flagged for a moderator to move this to the correct forum section, although i doubt you'll get much help, judging by the sounds of it you've moved to a new contract, if you were on what is classed as a "legacy" package no longer available then they will be unlikely to move you back as it won't show as an option, that being said speak to cancellations and hope for an english advisor who "may" be able to help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi carole0007,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you find your new tariff unsuitable. @shanematthews is correct--if you were on an old tariff that is no longer offered (a legacy package) it won't be on our systems to change you back to, so we cannot put you back onto the old package.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes. Please give us a call back so that we can see if there's a different package that is available and more suitable for you.

Just give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos