Menu
tinygirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile contract

Hi

Am just a little confused about being put on this new 30 day rolling contract. does this mean I can now upgrade my phone because it looks like my monthly payments have decreased and I am assuming my mobile phone is now paid for 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mobile contract

Have you had the phone for two years? If so then yes, if not then I've no idea what's going on, call 789 choose the option to upgrade your phone and ask Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi tinygirl,

if you took out a (then new) "Freestyle" contract in early November 2014 your phone will indeed be paid for, leaving you just paying an "airtime" tariff on a 30 day rolling basis.

You may see the option to upgrade your phone in your Virgin Mobile account if this is what you want to do or give the team a call on 789 to discuss options available to you.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Have you had the phone for two years? If so then yes, if not then I've no idea what's going on, call 789 choose the option to upgrade your phone and ask Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi tinygirl,

if you took out a (then new) "Freestyle" contract in early November 2014 your phone will indeed be paid for, leaving you just paying an "airtime" tariff on a 30 day rolling basis.

You may see the option to upgrade your phone in your Virgin Mobile account if this is what you want to do or give the team a call on 789 to discuss options available to you.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png