Menu
Doddsy2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Mobile account

Hi,I still can't log in to my mobile account online.Every time I put in forgot password.It asks me my e mail address and mobile number.When I do this it just keeps asking me for the same thing over and over again.I need to check my account.This has gone on for quite a while now.Please can anyone help me.Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile account

Hey Doddsy2, 

I am sorry to learn you’re still having issues logging into your online account. When you enter your details to reset the password, does anything pop up on the screen stating there’s an error? Or does anything come to the email to reset? 

Sorry for the questions, I just need to work out what is happening on your end to see if this is part if the ongoing issue or just a glitch that I can help fix now. 

I look forward to hearing back from you, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
Lurcherlover
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Doddsy2,

Are you trying to log in on an iPad or iPhone? If so, try clearing your cache and start again or try another browser. A good way to test that it's the iPad, try logging in on another computer.

Hope this helps

0 Kudos
PeteH
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same problem here even after clearing cache etc on iPad and iPhone just goes into I am not a robot checks. Works with macbook looks like the Virgin web pages may have some device checks not working. iPad is on ios9 and iPhone on ios10 due to age of the iPad.

PeteH

0 Kudos
PeteH
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same problem with Firefox on iPad. Used forgotten my password using the login ID that works on my MacBook and it just sits there asking for ID and phone number repeatedly. Remember iPad is on iOS 9.

0 Kudos
Doddsy2
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes the box comes up for the forgot password .it asks me my e mail and mobile number but when I do this it goes back to the empty box again  asking me for the same thing again.This has got me really down as I need to check my bill online

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Doddsy2

I'm sorry to hear you're still having difficulties with your online account. I'd advise giving our team a ring on 789 from any Virgin Mobile, 150 from any Virgin landline or 0345 6000 789 from any other number and we can get you all setup and ready to go.

Many regards.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos