Menu
Leeg1947
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mobile account

Anyone else having problems accessing details in their mobile account? I can log into account fine but once in I cannot or rather the site will not access account details, tried getting recent usage, latest bill etc, but page bounces and goes back to the overview page. Have to say at one time Virgin customer service was superb, now on the few occasions I have spoken to them it stinks. Very much take it or leave it. Have two phones with them, for about 10 or more years, seriously considering leaving.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile account

Hi Leeg1947,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that you aren't able to access your online account details. I appreciate how frustrating this is--it sounds like you're stuck in a login loop.

How are you accessing your online account? Are you going through a web browser or via the My Account app? Do you have problems with both methods of logging in to your online account? If you are going through a web browser, have you tried a different browser?

If you still having issues accessing your account please let me know. If you are still having problems, I'll need to verify your details so that I can look into this for you. I'll send you a private message asking for further information. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Leeg1947
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I log in using safari, on my IPad. Have now managed to log in and access account details. 

Inalso seem to have a problem composing on this and other replies. If you see one of my earlier emails, it was complete rubbish. If I'm composing something and I spot a mistake in something that I have already  

0 Kudos
Leeg1947
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It's done it again. If I go back to correct something, I'll move the cursor to the error, it will not let me put the cursor to the end to continue!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leeg1947,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Please try a different browser to access your online account and let me know how this goes for you.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leeg1947,

Just checking back with you to see if you have been able to get this sorted yet. Please let me know.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Leeg1947
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes, thank you, I have now managed to access my on line account. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leeg1947,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear that you are able to access your online account now. Please get back in touch if you have any further problems.

Take care,

0 Kudos