Menu
tenpindee
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile account assistance

Why oh why after nearly two years do Virgin keep billing me for a mobile that does not exist anymore. Every EVERY month I have to ring up, activate the account, de-activate the account to clear the balance. YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH. Do I have any legal comeback with them for keep on pestering me for THEM Not doing Their Job!!!    Rant over  HELP>>>>>>

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile account assistance

You will continue to get this until Virgin get their finger out.

The contract needs to be removed in its entirety and it seems those you speak to don't understand or don't have the ability on their system.
I recommend you write to the complaints department in Cardiff, giving all possible info and register it as a complaint, don't forget to ask for full removal of the contract and any charges (try not to rant it's not helpful for your cause) you can ask for a reply confirming it's all been removed and no further charges will apply (then pray

You are doing the correct thing by calling in as it may not be your fault but you don't need a black mark on your credit history

Good luck

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile account assistance

Hi tenpindee

Apologies for the continued issues you are experiencing with your inactive account, I'd really like to look into this for you.

I'm sending you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos