Menu
paperclip
Rising star
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Discounts

If a customer closes their account for the three Virgin Media Services...TV, Landline and BB because they are moving in with someone at a different address who already has a Virgin Media service of their very own, my question is, once the address has been changed for their mobile account to the address they now reside, will the mobile account holder be classed as a virgin media customer that will continue to receive future discounts on mobile packages if and when they decide to upgrade etc, and will the owner of the account be required to add that person to their existing account to recognise them as being a virgin media customer?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Discounts

Apart from the free calls to other Virgin Mobiles - there are no other discounts/offers nowadays for Virgin Media customers.

Judging by the numerous posts in the last few days, it looks like the ones who are getting other discounts at present are being hit by a £3 raise and maybe a data allowance reduction aswell in July ?
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

teabag wrote:
Apart from the free calls to other Virgin Mobiles - there are no other discounts/offers nowadays for Virgin Media customers.

Judging by the numerous posts in the last few days, it looks like the ones who are getting other discounts at present are being hit by a £3 raise and maybe a data allowance reduction aswell in July ?

So are you telling me there are now no loyalty discounts offered? also the discount overall just for being a customer previously.

As for them hiking it up by £3 and a possible data allowance reduction, well if that happens then I am offski!

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All guess work from posts I read here :-)

My sims only's, I'm paying normal sim prices and I get letter about the 1.6% rise only.

Others posting on here, post about £3 rises and maybe data cuts ect, these all seem to be people who are receiving loyalty/money off the normal sim prices ?
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos