Menu
ajams
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Mobile App - my acoount

Recently joined. Mobile App stopped working after few days. Reinstalled, yet same problem - "connection error - We're are having difficulty reaching our servers". reported this but yet to be resolved. 4G / 4G+ plus connection on Samsung Note 4. Surprisingly worked on my partners iPhone 7.

0 Kudos
JamieMA
Up to speed
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile App - my acoount

Just to clarify. Is this happening when connected via WiFi? I was getting a similar error, so disabled WiFi, and launched the app while connect via 4G. App worked, and continued to work when I used the app with WiFi re-enabled.

It made no sense, but then this is VM we're talking about.

0 Kudos
ajams
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Like I said , it was working before. Works only on mobile data, not wifi anyway. I do have good mobile data connection
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

HI ajams

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing recently.

We're not aware of any national issue with the app, so I hope things are working as they should for you at the moment? If not, try rebooting your phone and giving the app another go? 

I'm guessing all other data applications are working as expected on your Note 4?

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ajams
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response. The app was working on joining Virgin network and stop unexpectedly after few uses. Phone has been restarted several times and app has be deleted and reinstalled few times including today. All other appa on phone works fine including the virgin media WIFI app. The error remains 'connection error' whoops we are having difficulty reaching our servers. We seem unable to talk to our servers right now. Please try again shortly OR Call the team.
0 Kudos
craigmurray17
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, I'm having exactly the same problem as yourself and also i should have been switched over to 4G on the 21st and it hasnt happened, i keep ringing but no one knows what is happening
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi ajams and craigmurray17,

Thanks for your post on the Community. I'm sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your My Account app. Hast this been sorted out for you?

Please let me know if you are still experiencing a problem with the app. Also please let me know if your 4G hasn't upgraded on your next refresh date.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
ajams
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes I still have connection error on 4G. My device is a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Android 6.0.1. Note the app had work when I first joined Virgin Mobile but later stopped..
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi ajams,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll need to take more details in order to look into the problem with your app. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos