Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (1,478 Views)

Mobile Account

i have used 177mb of data on an international facetime call, i was wondering if it would be an additional charge to my monthly bill or if the data was coming out of my monthly data allowance?

if it is an additional charge, how much do virgin charge for using 177mb of data on an international facetime call?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Superuser
Message 2 of 4 (2,936 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by ANONYMOUS123
2 weeks ago

Re: Mobile Account

if you are in the UK the data used for facetime is standard data. there is no such thing as a internatinal facetime call as it uses your data. If connected to wifi it wont cost you anything. If data is included in your mobile it will use that data

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

Superuser
Message 4 of 4 (2,890 Views)
Helpful Answer
2 weeks ago

ANONYMOUS123 wrote:

i have the 4g 2GB tariff, so that mean the 177MB I used on the facetime call will be coming out of my monthly allowance as I am in the UK and there will be no additional charges?

Hi ANONYMOUS123,

correct Smiley Happy unless of course you were connected to WiFi at the time in which case there will have been no use of your mobile data allowance.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Superuser
Message 2 of 4 (2,937 Views)
Helpful Answer
2 weeks ago

if you are in the UK the data used for facetime is standard data. there is no such thing as a internatinal facetime call as it uses your data. If connected to wifi it wont cost you anything. If data is included in your mobile it will use that data
Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (1,463 Views)

i have the 4g 2GB tariff, so that mean the 177MB I used on the facetime call will be coming out of my monthly allowance as I am in the UK and there will be no additional charges?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 4 of 4 (2,891 Views)
Helpful Answer
2 weeks ago

ANONYMOUS123 wrote:

Hi ANONYMOUS123,

correct Smiley Happy unless of course you were connected to WiFi at the time in which case there will have been no use of your mobile data allowance.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.