Menu
Highlighted
arnoldlayne
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Loyalty Discount

Hi, 

I have tried to speaking to customer services but cannot get any clear answers, not helped by the busy lines today with Black Friday. 

Anyway - I am a V Mobile customer of about 6 years. I am currently on a rolling sim only contract and I get a £5 discount off the standard tarriff. I just want to know if anyone has any info on whether this discount gets carried over if you sign a new contract? 

Thanks

Matt

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Loyalty Discount

Hi arnoldlayne,

Thanks for your post on the Community and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with getting an answer to your query. 

Discounts are not transferred over to a new contract, however, there may be new discounts that can be applied for you. 

If you would like to find out what's available, please give our Customer Service team a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone), or you can contact Sales direct on 0800 052 2129.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
arnoldlayne
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

the new contract being on the same number and name and address etc.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi arnoldlayne,

Thanks for your post on the Community and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with getting an answer to your query. 

Discounts are not transferred over to a new contract, however, there may be new discounts that can be applied for you. 

If you would like to find out what's available, please give our Customer Service team a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone), or you can contact Sales direct on 0800 052 2129.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos