Menu
PeteH
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Login to mobile account

I can see account on the My Account app but can not login on the web as after entering my phone number, surname and postcode nothing happens.

0 Kudos
PeteH
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Login to mobile account

Also get also get a message to prove I am not a robot on my iPhone but no reCAPTCHA image to verify.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi PeteH,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to login to your Virgin Mobile online account. Apologies as well for the delay in getting back to you. I'm glad to hear that your app is working, this way we know that your login details are working correctly.

Please try a different browser, making sure that any login auto-fill is deleted. Try copying and pasting the following link: https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/login

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
PeteH
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Total shambles. Went to your link and asked for login which was confirmed as my primary Virgin email address. Tried to change my password, but perhaps fat fingers, or not knowing your password reuse rules failed. Went to iPad and was told the address had expired 24 hours ago, presumably because your programmers did not program a message for too many attempts on another device. Still waiting for another email to iPad.

0 Kudos
PeteH
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

OK I give up send me a private message so I can give you the phone number and login details.

my last attempt from my MacBook allowed me into change my password which I did, then tried to login.

Both username and password got a green tick, then there was I am not a robot check which did not show a reCaptch check but appeared to accept just a click. 

Have already tried Safari and Chrome.

Never mind my contract expires next month so I can try another network provider.

PeteH

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pete

Sorry to hear you're still having some issues logging in.

I've dropped you a PM with some more information - please respond to the PM directly and we'll get you some help with this.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos