Menu
Modest-Mouse
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Logging into my account

I joined roughly three months ago and have been trying to log into my account all that but every time I get an "Oops Something Wrong Happened" or "We're Sorry but you cannot log into your account right now".

How long does it take until I can log into my account? What is the thing that keep going wrong?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Logging into my account

Hi Modest-Mouse,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that you are experiencing an ongoing problem accessing your Virgin Mobile account online. 

I'm not able to access any account details to check this for you, so I'll pop a private message over to you requesting more details.

If you would rather get in touch with us direct, please give us a call on 789 (from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (freephone from a Virgin Media landline). You can also contact us via WebChat: Contact Us. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Logging into my account

Hi Modest-Mouse,

Just checking back with you regarding your issue with logging into your account, as I haven't received a response from you yet.

If you would like for me to look into this further, please let me know.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos