Menu
Geonix
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Logging into account

Hello, when I`m logging into my Virgin mobile account I can see only my details screen, when I`m trying click payments or any other choices I see text "Oops, something's gone wrong! Please try again in a few moments." I`m trying it 3 weeks, but nothing changes. I tried different browsers from my pc, called 789 they said try go to www.virginmedia.co.uk/youraccount, but there is same problem, online chat operators is always busy, can someone from support team contact me to finally fix this, or maybe someone knows where is a problem.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Logging into account

Hi Geonix,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for taking the time to let us know about the problem you are having with logging into your online mobile account. I'm sorry that you have been having this problem for so long and that it's still ongoing.

We would like to look into this for you, but will need to take more information from you. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Logging into account

Hi Geonix,

Thank you for getting back to me via pm and letting me know that by registering with an alternative email address, you are now able to access your online account. I'm glad to hear that this is working for you now.

Please get back in touch if there's anything else we can help with.

All the best,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos