Menu
stewy1953
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Logging into account

I've not logged into my Virgin Mobile account for a while. I entered email address and what I thought was password. So I clicked on "forgotten email and password". Takes me to page asking again for email addy, mobile number, and security answer. All are entered correctly, but it says there is an error.after a few goes it says try and register again, but it goes no further. I have tried 3 different browsers but keep coming up against a brick wall.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Logging into account

Hi stewy1953,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to log into your online account. Thanks for letting us know that you have already tried the "forgotten email and password" link and also tried this on different browsers. Are you still having problems with this?

I'd like to check this for you, but I'm unable to access your account. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Logging into account

Hi Stewy1953,

Thank you for coming in and posting back to Terri, I'm sure that she will be happy that you've been in and finally changed your password.

If you need anything at all in the future, please come back to us and have a great weekend Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know