Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6 (98 Views)

Linked mobile phones in Account Hub

Hello, I have two mobile phones with Virgin Mobile, both registered in my name.  Up until recently I have had both mobile numbers in the same Account Hub on virginmobile.com which has been really useful for keeping an eye on data used etc, and to see what will be billed.  Today, I could only access one of the numbers when I logged in - the other one goes through to an error message.  I called Customer Services and was told that the system had been upgraded and I can now only have one mobile number in the Account Hub and must register the second number under a different email address.  I explained that I don't have, or want to have, another email address, and that it is not convenient to have to log in separately to view the accounts.  I was told, repeatedly, there is nothing can be done and that I would have to create a new email address.  I just can't accept this - it is massively inconvenient.

Has anyone else suffered this and can any Virgin people on this forum please help me to get access to the second account in my Account Hub again?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6 (68 Views)

Re: Linked mobile phones in Account Hub

Hi kempies4,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to have both mobile numbers on the same account via your online account.

If the number is not in the same name as the existing details for Your Account, the number will need to be registered with its own email address and password. Click here to register.

Another possible reason you are unable to add the number back onto your account is that only new Pay As You Go numbers can be added to Your Account now, so the number you’re trying to add is either on a Pay Monthly contract or it’s already connected to an online account.

You can find more information about this on our online Help & Support page: Can I add another Virgin Mobile number to my online account?

Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6 (60 Views)

Hi Terri, thank you for replying.

The accounts are in the same name.  I have 2 mobile phones in my name, at my address, so I don't know why I have suddenly lost access to one of them.  They are both pay monthly but why should I lose access to one of them because of that?

Also, I have clicked the link to register the missing phone in another email address (which is really, really inconvenient) but it is coming up with an error message when I enter the number.

I would really appreciate someone actually sorting this out for me.  I currently cannot access the account of the second number and really need to.  I don't want to phone the call centre as they never actually sort anything out.

Not happy Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6 (48 Views)

Hi kempies4,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm sorry that you're still experiencing even more problems with your online account. 

I'd like to look into this to see if I can get this sorted out. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6 (44 Views)

Thank you Terri, I have pm'd the info to you.

All the best

Sharon

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6 (32 Views)

Hi Sharon, 

Thank you for getting back in touch. I've just sent you another PM with further information on this. 

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos