Menu
Katnip123
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Lack of Customer Support

In desperation i have resorted to joining this forum! I only want to pay an over due amount on my contract mobile, and pay the direct debit that was returned yesterday! Can I do that? Seems not... I tried to contact virgin mobile yesterday when I noticed the direct debit was returned the same day it was due, but got throught to a call centre in Phillipines with someone who couldnt understand that i wanted to pay a returned direct debit. I asked to be connected to a UK call centre. Nope. Another Phillipines one, and again after some time trying to make myself understood, i gave up!

I have tried again today, yes, the Phillipines call centre again, (desperation setting in!) OMG get your act together Virgin, this is a shambles!

Now i have resorted to this... when my contract is finished..im finished...no more Virgin Mobile! Now if you want paid, contact me, as ive had enough trying to contact you(Virgin Mobile)

If this doesnt work im looking for an email for CEO of Virgin Mobile email address!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lack of Customer Support

Hi Katnip123

Welcome to the community, I apologise for the difficulties you've experienced in regards to your payment. Whilst we cannot process payments for you on the forum, you can also make payments through our automated service by dialling 789 from any Virgin Mobile.

I hope this helps but if there are any issues, please get in touch.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Katnip123
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lack of Customer Support

Hi Dave

Thanks for replying, i really dont like those automated thingys, prefer to speak to someone directly and preferably someone who is in the UK not in another country, dont think anyone takes this into account that a good command of the English language isnt all that is needed for a call centre, different areas have different dialects and this confuses people who have English as a second language. I dont want to talk to someone in the Phillipines, or anywhere else, i want a customer service from this country who can totally understand what im saying and not have me so frustrated trying to make myself understood that i give up!

As for the automated stuff, i just dont trust it! I dont even use self service in supermarkets! Call me old fashioned but there you are.

Will attempt to call "foreign customer service" once more before trying to locate a store in Edinburgh, if it exists!

regards

Kay

0 Kudos