Menu
woodpecker77
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

LIVE CHAT

i'm stranded abroad with mobile not working and my only method of contacting virgin being a phonenumber (helpful when phone not working) or live chat (have now hovered over PC for 8 hours over 2 days refreshing to be told all agents busy).

There must be another way - this is a farce. I cant be the first to encounter this predicament. Any ideas anyone?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: LIVE CHAT

hiya @woodpekcer77 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, other possible would be using signup for online voip, costs a few pence per minute to make call.. might be able to offer some advise via here depending on what issue your having, please don't include any account information
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
woodpecker77
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks.

my issue is that I've already got through 50mb of data and when trying to purchase more by texting 23456 my messages aren't sending. No issue buying the first 50mb when I arrived. I've tried restarting phone etc

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Woodpecker77,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having issues while you're abroad. I want to get this all sorted for you as soon as possible.

I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps. You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
AndrewC199x
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi AndrewC199x, 

I am sorry to hear that you are having a problem, is it possible to get a little bit more information on what the problem is that you are having? 

Chat soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos