Menu
Russell3
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Isues with new contract.

Ok, so i took out a new contract on Saturday after transferring ownership of my current contract to myself. As far as i found out my contract was parked (after wading through the swamp of incompetence that is the call centers), park issues were resolved no issue great I'd have my e-signature email shortly.

I still haven't had my e-mail, after calling the call center yesterday morning i was told it would be sent out to me in 24 hours or less. Just tried calling the account issues team through 789 but it seems the call centers system is broken. Your making it real hard to have a contract with you Virgin, if this is indicative of all your services I'm not sure i can tolerate you.

Oh and icing on the cake just revived a text telling me my payment is due for the contract that was cancelled to let me start my new one. Attempted to log in to my mobile account on the browser and just can't it wont let me at all.

Advice would be appreciated how long have people waited for these e-mail contracts before?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Isues with new contract.

Hi Russell3, 

Welcome to the community!

I am sorry to learn that you have so many issues popping up whilst trying to get your new contract. 

I would like to take a look into this for you; shortly I will send you a private message to gather some more information.

To pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner of the page. 

Chat soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos