Menu
Fionam
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Issues with mobile account

I CALLED IN OCTOBER TO UPGRADE MY MOBILE PHONES TO BE TOLD I HAD TO WAIT THE OUTCOME OF THE CREDIT CHECK. I CALLED ON 16TH NOVEMBER TO BE TOLD THERE WAS NO ISSUES WITH MY CREDIT CHECK(NO SURPRISE THERE!) BUT NO-ONE BOTHERED TO LET ME KNOW.  I CHANGED MY MIND AND JUST ORDERED NEW SIM CARDS ON 16TH, I CALLED ON 21ST AS THEY HADNT ARRIVED AND WAS TOLD TO WAIT TILL 23RD NOVEMBER.  AS I HAD RECIEVED A NEW BILL TAKING ME BEYOND MY OLD CONTRACT BUT STILL PAYING THE OLD CONTRACT PRICE I CALLE TODAY TO BE TOLD THEY NO SIMS WERE ORDERED AND THAT I HAD SAID ON THE 16TH NOVEMBER THAT I WAS LEAVING FOR ANOTHER PROVIDER!!!!  I AM SICK OF VIRGIN AND I WANT TO MAKE A COMPLAINT.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WHY AM I BEING TOLD LIES?

Hi Fionam, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. 

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you have had recently when speaking to the team. I know it can be frustrating when thing don't go right.

If you want your voice heard and with to make a complaint you can take a read of our Consumer Complaint Resolution Code of Practice and follow the steps there. 

If there is something more specific I can help with surrounding the account then feel free to get back in touch with us and we will happily look into the account for you. 

Thanks 

Mike 

0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with mobile account

Full upper case is shouting.
0 Kudos