Menu
Deeplydepressed
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Issues since June 5th

My partner lost his phone in June so I rang and cancelled the Sim. I was told they would send out a new sim asap so he could start using his phone again. He then found his phone (lost at work) but we were told to destroy the sim in it as a new one was on the way. This duly arrived and he carried on quite happily for a month when it ran out of credit!! We are both on contracts. I rang and was told to go out and buy a new sim (!) and they would activate it as a contract sim. Rang back to say we had got one only to be told they couldnt activate a payg sim into a contract sim! They would send out another one and to ring when it arrived. 19 phone calls later and speaking to 19 different people we are still without a contract sim that works. Needless to say I have tried and tried to speak to someone who knows what is going on to no avail. Please, someone, anyone, help me!!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues since June 5th

Hi deeplydepressed,

Sorry to hear about your partner losing his phone. I want to help get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

So I can look into this, can you please PM me your partners mobile number so I can make sure we get it fixed. You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the private message option on the right hand side.

Let me know once you've sent this over.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Deeplydepressed,

Are you still having issues with the sim?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Deeplydepressed
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Number sent by private message.

0 Kudos